ServicesCompassionate Effective Psychotherapy
I think that moments in the therapy office are an investment in memories and adventures created outside of the office.
Throughout the process of therapy, we will partner together to establish clear goals and a roadmap towards the highest vision for your life. I have a psychodynamic background and have specialized training in a variety of clinical modalities. I have been EMDR trained since 2014 and became certified through EMDRIA in 2020. I have integrated this 8 Phase comprehensive treatment because it is backed by 30 years of empirically validated research, as well as the miracles I have witnessed in my office every day. I am trained through Collective Resilience in Trauma Informed Yoga and hold a Certificate in Traumatic Stress Studies through PESI.
Schedule your Appointment now for Online Therapy.
Schedule your Appointment now for an In-person Therapy.
- Peak performance (Artists, Athletes, Executives)
- Professional burnout and Career transitions
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Trauma recovery
- Resolving depression
- Disordered eating and eating disorders
- LGBTQIA Affirmative Care
- I offer complimentary 20 minute phone consultations to see if we are a good fit.
- My offices are in both westside in Santa Monica and West Los Angeles with easy freeway access.
- Therapy sessions, both virtual and in person are 50 minutes in length. It is recommended that EMDR therapy be 75 minutes for optimal results.
- Email or call for current Support Groups and Psychoeducation offerings – in person and online.
- I am additionally licensed in Oregon and Texas for assessments and virtual therapy (telemedicine).
- I do not accept insurance, but am able to provide you with a superbill that you may submit to your insurance.
- I am a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist Supervisor and LMFT Clinical Supervisor and occasionally offer CEDS Supervision and supervise Interns/Associates.
- Customized therapeutic 1-3 day wellness retreats are available upon request for individuals and intimate groups.