I like to think of moments in the therapy office as an investment into memories and adventures created outside of the office.
Throughout the process of therapy, we work together to establish clear goals and a roadmap towards your goals. I have a psychodynamic background and specialized training in a variety of clinical modalities. I was EMDR trained in 2014 and have integrated this 8 phase treatment model because of the efficacy I have witnessed, as well as the 30 years of empirically validated research on EMDR.
- I am happy to offer a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation prior to scheduling your first session.
- My office is in West Los Angeles – 2001 S Barrington Ave, Suite 117 Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- I do not accept insurance, but am able to provide you with a superb that you may submit to your insurance.
- I am licensed in the states of California, Oregon, and Texas and occasionally offer virtual sessions and retreats in these states.
- I am a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist Supervisor and LMFT Clinical Supervisor and occasionally offer CEDS Supervision and supervise Interns/Associates.